Help : Bitmap printing doesn't work!!

Hai,

I am trying to output a bitmap to the printer.canvas.
In essence this is really simple, I use :

Printer.BeginDoc;
Printer.Canvas.Draw(CoordX, CoordY, Bmp);
Printer.EndDoc

Where Bmp is of class TBitmap;

Altough this doesn't always seem to work. Sometimes it's prints the bitmap
and sometimes it doesn't.
Is this a Delphi bug? I tried it on several printers/systems, the symptom
seems to re-occurs randomly.

Greets,

Almer. S. Tigelaar.
alme...@usa.net

Re:Help : Bitmap printing doesn't work!!

Almer. S. Tigelaar wrote in message <797rof$lh...@reader3.wxs.nl>...
>Hai,

>I am trying to output a bitmap to the printer.canvas.
>In essence this is really simple, I use :

>Printer.BeginDoc;
>Printer.Canvas.Draw(CoordX, CoordY, Bmp);

I am amazed that All Delphi 4 Books are WRONG about printing bitmaps!
http://www.dejanews.com/getdoc.xp?AN=438920958

For info on how to print bitmap in Delphi, take a look at the first item at
http://www.efg2.com/lab/library/Delphi/Printing

efg
_________________________________
efg's Computer Lab:       www.efg2.com/lab
Delphi Books:  www.efg2.com/lab/TechBooks/Delphi.htm

Overland Park, KS  USA

Earl F. Glynn wrote:
> I am amazed that All Delphi 4 Books are WRONG about printing bitmaps!
> http://www.dejanews.com/getdoc.xp?AN=438920958

Even more interesting is that many of those authors *know*
that using Canvas methods to print an image do not work well.

Joe
--
Joe C. Hecht
http://home1.gte.net/joehecht/index.htm