only the BEST OF THE BEST MAY answer !!!!

On Mon, 10 Feb 1997 01:38:39 GMT, janm....@tornado.be wrote:
>    HOw do i use a bitmap in my form which is located in a resource file
>(*.res) , i really need it bad , include maybe sample code and a small
>example program, PLEASE contact me soooooon

If you want an answer to your question, you should choose a subject
that clearly indicates the nature of your question. Otherwise, "the
best of the best" will probably ignore the posting.
--
Ray Lischner, Tempest Software, Inc., Corvallis, Oregon, USA
Author of Secrets of Delphi 2 (http://www.tempest-sw.com/secrets/)

Re:only the BEST OF THE BEST MAY answer !!!!

janm....@tornado.be wrote:

>         HOw do i use a bitmap in my form which is located in a
> resource file (*.res) , i really need it bad , include maybe sample
> code and a small example program, PLEASE contact me soooooon
> mail to --> janm....@tornado.be

        Look at ResourceLoad Method;

        brant

Re:only the BEST OF THE BEST MAY answer !!!!

On Mon, 10 Feb 1997 01:38:39 GMT, janm....@tornado.be wrote:
>    HOw do i use a bitmap in my form which is located in a resource file
>(*.res) , i really need it bad , include maybe sample code and a small
>example program, PLEASE contact me soooooon

Hmmmm....   darn....   I know how to do this, and it isn't real hard,
but I don't consider myself to be the "best of the best", so I guess
you don't want my help...
Wake up and smell the Clintons!

I reserve the right to respond to e-mail. I also reserve the right of response in my manner, commercial unsolicited e-mail vendors, please take note. Using this message in any fashion constitutes acceptance of these terms.  With that said:
I reply to all junk E-Mail.  Over, and over, and over...  :)
If we all did, maybe we wouldn't get as much!

janm....@tornado.be wrote:

>         HOw do i use a bitmap in my form which is located in a resource file
> (*.res) , i really need it bad , include maybe sample code and a small
> example program, PLEASE contact me soooooon
> mail to --> janm....@tornado.be

var
  TheBitmap : TBitmap;
begin
  TheBitmap := TBitmap.Create;
  TheBitmap.Handle := LoadBitmap(hInstance, 'MYBITMAPRESOURCE');

Peter Antypas
Turbopower

Other Threads