D2-IDE not as good as BP-IDE?

Hello,

I can't figure out how to make the Delphi IDE remember all the text marks
(^K1 to ^K9) from one session to the next, like the BP-IDE does.
Is it possible at all?

Frank Heyne

--
Useful tools for Windows NT eventlog you will find in:
http://rcs.urz.tu-dresden.de/~fh/eventlog.html

Re:D2-IDE not as good as BP-IDE?

Hi Frank,

You wrote:
> Hello,

> I can't figure out how to make the Delphi IDE remember all the text
> marks (^K1 to ^K9) from one session to the next, like the BP-IDE does.
> Is it possible at all?

Naaah!  If there is, they're not publishing it!  I wish there was also a
way to get Delphi to remember what size your Edit window was between
sessions - a real schlepp!

Regards,

Rob
--
Rob McGillivray
Manager: Client/server Software Development

Re:D2-IDE not as good as BP-IDE?

Rob McGillivray <R...@iafrica.com> wrote in article

> Naaah!  If there is, they're not publishing it!  I wish there was also a
> way to get Delphi to remember what size your Edit window was between
> sessions - a real schlepp!

Borland C++ 5 can't remember either!

        Dave - rept...@earthlink.net

Re:D2-IDE not as good as BP-IDE?

Frank Heyne (f...@rcs.urz.tu-dresden.de) wrote:

: Hello,

: I can't figure out how to make the Delphi IDE remember all the text marks
: (^K1 to ^K9) from one session to the next, like the BP-IDE does.
: Is it possible at all?
        Please try to use the IDE classic interface that can be set in the
environment. I remember that it worked in Delphi.

Francisco Leong
d941...@umac.mo

Re:D2-IDE not as good as BP-IDE?

d941686@sp6 (Leong San Io) wrote:

>Frank Heyne (f...@rcs.urz.tu-dresden.de) wrote:
>: Hello,

>: I can't figure out how to make the Delphi IDE remember all the text marks
>: (^K1 to ^K9) from one session to the next, like the BP-IDE does.
>: Is it possible at all?
>    Please try to use the IDE classic interface that can be set in the
>environment. I remember that it worked in Delphi.

I work with the classic IDE interface all the time and it does definitely NOT work!
Is this than a problem of the german IDE, only?

Frank Heyne

Other Threads