ADO INSERT DATE/TIME PROBLEMS

Dear All,

I Have Delphi 6, with an access 2000 database.

It seem i can insert a record to my 2000 database but when one of the fields
is a DATETIME or a TIME i get an error.
Inserting Just a Date is fine (#mm/dd/yyyy# This works fine in SQL
CommandText)

Inserting a Date/Time (#mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm# this doesnt work)

Inserting a Time (#hh:mm# this doesnt work either).

Please, Please help.

Regards

Mark

Re:ADO INSERT DATE/TIME PROBLEMS

Hi Mark,

> Inserting a Date/Time (#mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm# this doesnt work)

> Inserting a Time (#hh:mm# this doesnt work either).

Did you try giving also the seconds? (#mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss#)

Thrse

Other Threads