Easysoft driver/VB

I'm not sure if anyone has tried using the Easysoft IB6 driver with Visual
Basic, but I was messing around earlier and placed an ADODB control on a
form.  I then placed a datagrid on the form and set its datasource property
to the ADODB control.  When I set it to a database I had created, I noticed
something parculiar.  I had a field defined in the database as Decimal(3, 2)
and its values were showing up in the grid without the decimals.  In other
words, a value of 29.75 would show up as 2975.

Re:Easysoft driver/VB

I guess I must have had an older version or something.  I just installed the
latest one from their website and it worked.

"Xavier Scherer" <z...@tcinternet.net> wrote in message

> I'm not sure if anyone has tried using the Easysoft IB6 driver with Visual
> Basic, but I was messing around earlier and placed an ADODB control on a
> form.  I then placed a datagrid on the form and set its datasource
property
> to the ADODB control.  When I set it to a database I had created, I
noticed
> something parculiar.  I had a field defined in the database as Decimal(3,
2)
> and its values were showing up in the grid without the decimals.  In other
> words, a value of 29.75 would show up as 2975.

Other Threads