Form1.print print black 'printscreen'

I am trying to print the content of a form with the command form1.print and
occasionally I get a black page. Depending on the  printer and the driver I
get different result. Sometimes on high resolution I get the printed form
and sometimes I got to change the resolution to fast draft mode to be able
to print. If I make an Alt-Ctrl-PrntScreen and paste it to a WordPad I can
always print the page. The problem happened on Lexmark, Canon and Apollo
printers It may happen on others printers but I haven't tried it. Is there
something I can do to make the form1.print  work reliable?
Carlos