DBGrid Vertical Scroll Bar (Does it work?)

Is there a wise and kindly guru out there who can tell me how to
adjust the granularity of the vertical scroll bar that is part of the
DBGrid component.  No matter where I am in the TTable or TQuery that
is displayed in the grid, the scroll button in the vertical scroll bar
is either at the top, the middle, or the bottom.  Anybody have a clue?

Thanks in advance for your help.

dick Keaton    - email address (buff...@earthlink.net)

Re:DBGrid Vertical Scroll Bar (Does it work?)

The 'problem' is intentional.  Because not all database engines can report
the relative position of the current record (because of indices), Borland
decided to implement the current behavior.  Unfortunately, there isn't
anything you can do about it...

Ken White

Re:DBGrid Vertical Scroll Bar (Does it work?)

In <4knond$...@argentina.it.earthlink.net> buff...@earthlink.net (dick

Keaton) writes:

>Is there a wise and kindly guru out there who can tell me how to
>adjust the granularity of the vertical scroll bar that is part of the
>DBGrid component.  No matter where I am in the TTable or TQuery that
>is displayed in the grid, the scroll button in the vertical scroll bar
>is either at the top, the middle, or the bottom.  Anybody have a clue?

>Thanks in advance for your help.

>dick Keaton    - email address (buff...@earthlink.net)

That's it.  This is the nature of the beast - right wrong or
indifferent.

Benb
Arrow

Other Threads