BGI Printer Driver

Can anyone give me a hint where I can get units or source to
print BGI Screens on a printer ?

Thank You

Peter

Re:BGI Printer Driver

"Peter J. Siegel" wrote:

> Can anyone give me a hint where I can get units or source to
> print BGI Screens on a printer ?

direct from screen:
http://www.geocities.com/~franzglaser/tpf.html
chapter "graphics", BGI2PRN (near the bottom of the chapter)
and another link to Bean's solution with a HP colour printer
is a few lines above.
--
Franz Glaser, Glasau 3, A-4191 Vorderweissenbach Austria ++43-7219-7035
Muehlviertler Elektronik Glaser. Industrial control and instrumentation

Re:BGI Printer Driver

Peter J. Siegel wrote:
> Can anyone give me a hint where I can get units or source to
> print BGI Screens on a printer ?

Here's what I do...

Run the program under Windows 95.  When I get what I want on my screen,
I reduce it to a window with Alt-Enter then copy it to the clipboard
with (Alt-PrtSc).  I then paste it into any image editor and print from
there, using the Windows printer driver.

Several years ago I started work on a BGI-to-PostScript driver, but it
was a huge project, and I gave up.  Did anyone ever write such a beast?

     - Rich

Re:BGI Printer Driver

In article <36DCFB18.C88DF...@wiwi.uni-regensburg.de>,
  "Peter J. Siegel" <peter.sie...@wiwi.uni-regensburg.de> wrote:

> Can anyone give me a hint where I can get units or source to
> print BGI Screens on a printer ?

> Thank You

> Peter

I have bought a library (for C, but it should be good for Pascal too) from:

www.ryledesign.com

it is very good and prints on many printer. Being a DOS program, it has not
been updated recently, but it is still valid.

Bye

Benedetto Cordova <B.Cord...@agora.stm.it>