Who can say me something about...

HDD Serial Number....I need routine writeln in Delphi or Pascal for getting
this number
that is unique for every HDD....

Thank you!

ZeVs

Re:Who can say me something about...

> HDD Serial Number....I need routine writeln in Delphi or Pascal for
getting
> this number
> that is unique for every HDD....

var VolumeSerialNumber, D: dword;
v:integer;
begin
  GetVolumeInformation ('C:\', nil, 0, @VolumeSerialNumber, D, D, nil, 0);
  ShowMessage(IntToStr(VolumeSerialNumber));
end;

Re:Who can say me something about...

> > HDD Serial Number....I need routine writeln in Delphi or Pascal for
> getting
> > this number
> > that is unique for every HDD....

> var VolumeSerialNumber, D: dword;
> v:integer;
> begin
>   GetVolumeInformation ('C:\', nil, 0, @VolumeSerialNumber, D, D, nil,
0);
>   ShowMessage(IntToStr(VolumeSerialNumber));
> end;

Well....I have this routine....it gives VSN(volume serial number)...but VSN
is always
different after Formating HDD....i need routine that gives a factory number
of HDD that cant be changed...
Do you understand what I mean...???

P.S. excuse me....my english is not so good...:)

Other Threads