Getting Network Card ID in Delphi 2

I'd like to keep track of users who are logged into my app, and the
unique network id seems a useful way.
Can anyone give a code sample showing how to obtain this?
Thanks, David Carle :-)

Re:Getting Network Card ID in Delphi 2

David Carle <d...@clara.net> wrote:
> I'd like to keep track of users who are logged into my app, and the
> unique network id seems a useful way.
> Can anyone give a code sample showing how to obtain this?

There is no easy way to get this ID - the MS knowledge base suggests to use
one special NetBIOS call, and the only other way I know about is using some
SNMP calls via undocumented DLL's, look at

http://users.lia.net/chris/win32/snmp.html

for more details.

Bye,
   Andy

--
SCP GmbH                 |  Andreas Hoerstemeier
 Auf der Huels 120       |  Software Developer

Other Threads