D3- Invisible Scrollbars in ScrollBox

Hi..

I am trying to make the scrollbars in my scrollbox invisible.
The scrollbox actually holds an image and the scrollbars are used as
a way of scrolling the image...  direct manipulation of the scrollbars
is not needed however so I would like to make the scrollbars invisiblee.

Currently I am moving the image using the code:

ScrollBox1.HorzScrollBar.Position := SCrollBox1.HorzScrollbar.ScrollPos
+ 10;

etc...  however... as soon as I make the scrollbars invisible the
image will not move..

Any suggestions on why this is happening and how to overcome this??

I have also tried to cover the scrollbars with panels or frames but the
scrollbox will not allow anything to be painted over the top of the
scrollbox...

Thanks for your help :)

Leish