Adding to a TCollectionItem

Hi all

I'm trying to add  TPoints to a TCollectionItem (I don't know how many
points there will be) so I can draw a polygon through those points.
But the compliler compains and says "Undecalred identifier 'add'"
which is bull. Add is a method of that object. Any ideas?

Regards Tim

Re:Adding to a TCollectionItem

Tim Fulcher wrote:

> Hi all

> I'm trying to add  TPoints to a TCollectionItem (I don't know how many
> points there will be) so I can draw a polygon through those points.
> But the compliler compains and says "Undecalred identifier 'add'"
> which is bull. Add is a method of that object. Any ideas?

> Regards Tim

Surely "Add" is a method of TCollection, not TCollectionItem.

Chris Jobson

Other Threads