HELP: List of Netscape DDE or OLE Automation commands

Does anyone have a list of these commands. I find the Netscape WebSite too
slow. and Microsoft Internet Explorer too.

I am also desperately in need of Microsoft's WebSite IP address not the
URL. My DNS Server cannot find 'www.microsoft.com'. I need to place them
in my bookmark file.

Re:HELP: List of Netscape DDE or OLE Automation commands

KJumoke wrote in a message appearing on comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc:

>I am also desperately in need of Microsoft's WebSite IP address not the
>URL. My DNS Server cannot find 'www.microsoft.com'. I need to place them
>in my bookmark file.

  207.68.137.40

--
Kevin Davidson (kwdav...@mercury.interpath.com)
http://www.interpath.com/~kwdavids/

* Respondeo ergo sum ("I respond, therefore I am"), Franz Bibfeldt

Other Threads