Delphi's interface with Informix On-Line Dynamic server (version 7.1)

For the past few days I have been trying to get Delphi (version 1.0 for
Client/Server) to with the Informix database server and have the two talk
to each other. After going through Informix's Tech.Support & Borland's
Tech.Support, I came to find out that the version we have is an earlier
version of Delphi. The version of Delphi that we need is 1.02. I tried
ordering it from Borland, but it is on backorder and will take at least a
couple of weeks. According to Borland the "sqld_in5.dll" file is missing
from the version we have. I only need to get this file into our Delphi
installation and hopefully the thing will work.

I would appreciate it if someone could e-mail tis file to me over the
Internet.

Thanks in advance.