Manipulating Bitmaps at Pixel Level

I want to write an application that will display a bitmap on the
surface of a shape e.g. sphere, and rotate the shape. What I need to
know is :

1 : Has this been done before with Delphi?
2: Is there a way to use Delphi component properties to access
individual pixels
3: Is there already a component that can do this?

If anyone has advice, info or code that they would be willing to part
with please let me know.

Thank you,

Robert.
robe...@mincom.com

Re:Manipulating Bitmaps at Pixel Level

Robert Barrett wrote:

> I want to write an application that will display a bitmap on the
> surface of a shape e.g. sphere, and rotate the shape. What I need to
> know is :
> 2: Is there a way to use Delphi component properties to access
> individual pixels

Check out the Pixels property of the Canvas property of the TBitmap
object.

Other Threads