Supressing Report Smith Runtime Splash Screen

Does anyone know how to supress the splash screen on ReportSmith
runtime. I know there is an INI setting to make, just can't remember
what it is!

Keith

*************************
J. Keith Rainey
krai...@mindspring.com
RainData Software Systems
*************************

Re:Supressing Report Smith Runtime Splash Screen

J. Keith Rainey (krai...@mindspring.com) wrote:
: Does anyone know how to supress the splash screen on ReportSmith
: runtime. I know there is an INI setting to make, just can't remember
: what it is!

From Top Ten Delphi Power Tips(R.Konopka- PCTechniques Oct95)
In RS_RUN.INI:
In RS_RunTime section add ShowAboutBox=0
                                        Hope that helps
Joe LeVasseur lvass...@tiac.net lvass...@netcom.com
   Linux geek at large! Well, not THAT large....

Re:Supressing Report Smith Runtime Splash Screen

Kieth <krai...@mindspring.com>,

>Does anyone know how to supress the splash screen on ReportSmith
>runtime. I know there is an INI setting to make, just can't remember
>what it is!

   You should be able to set :

[RS_RunTime]
ShowAboutBox=0