Tmemo: right justify one line?

Can I right-justify only one line in TMemo
while leaving the rest left-justify?

Also, I found that TMemo doesn't like some
of the #characters. For example, adding a LF (#10)
to its Lines property doesn't make a LF; all it does
is printing a square on the memo.

---
John

Re:Tmemo: right justify one line?

In article <435i3t$...@harbinger.cc.monash.edu.au> jo...@bruce.cs.monash.edu.au writes:
>Can I right-justify only one line in TMemo
>while leaving the rest left-justify?

Nope. Unless you want to pad with spaces, of course...

>Also, I found that TMemo doesn't like some
>of the #characters. For example, adding a LF (#10)
>to its Lines property doesn't make a LF; all it does
>is printing a square on the memo.

Try adding #13+#10, and the problem should go away.

cheers,
peter

     Peter Hyde, South Pacific Information Services Ltd, Christchurch, NZ
       Author of TCompress File and Database Compression Components

Other Threads