WWW_OpenURL problem in Delphi (netscape DDE)

Hello,

 I am having a problem using WWW_OpenURL in communication with the
 Netscape client through the DDE interface.  When a page has
 frames, a call to WWW_OpenURL will load the new url into the last active
 frame rather than the last active frame.  Any ideas?  I am particularly
 interested in what the call to DdeClientTransaction should look like.

 Is there any way to target the window rather than the last active
 frame?  The code I'm currently using looks like:

    DDENSClient.SetLink(Browserfn,'WWW_OpenURL');
    DDENSClient.RequestData(filename+',,-1,1,,,')

 Any help will be very appreciated..

Regards

Godfrey Ko