Redefining Default Desktop Size? Turbo Vision Question

Posted to comp.lang.pascal.borland, comp.os.programmer.turbovision

Below is the bare minimum for a TVision application, i.e. it
initialises the TApplicationObject and when run it displays the
standard desktop screen with Alt-X to exit.

My question is how do you change the desktop size.  So for example the
desktop only uses up say the middle of the screen leaving a border
containing what was present when the application was run.

Hope I have explained it OK and I am hoping that the desktop size has
not been hard coded into TVision!

Thanks,

Paul

{Example Code}