Reindex problem

I'm using paradox tables.  After reindexing a table, my datacontrols are
not responding. I'm changing index, filtering, entering new records, but
can't see any affect on the DBGrid or any other dataaware control.
After reloading the program, everything seems to work fine.   Anyone ?

Thanks. Bashan.

  bashan1.vcf
< 1K Download

Re:Reindex problem

guy bashan wrote in message <36CD7634.2699...@isdn.net.il>...
>I'm using paradox tables.  After reindexing a table, my datacontrols are
>not responding. I'm changing index, filtering, entering new records, but
>can't see any affect on the DBGrid or any other dataaware control.
>After reloading the program, everything seems to work fine.   Anyone ?

>Thanks. Bashan.

Bashan,

Is there a datasource.DisableControls anywhere in the code ??  If so, after
reindexing, use datasource.EnableControls.

HTH

Frank

Other Threads