Printing reports and color

Using Delphi 4.03 with QuickReport 3 professional.

I don't know where to put this, so here goes.  I've got a QReport in my
application that typically prints just fine.
But I have a user who uses a HP Deskjet 600 that takes either a black
inkjet cartridge, OR a color inkjet cartridge that when it comes to this
report, which is all black and white, her 'puter tells her that she has
to put in the color cartridge.  Is there anyway I can do something about
this?  Has anybody run into this before?

TIA!
Robert Davis
webmas...@pmrinc.com

Re:Printing reports and color

Are you using any grey shading? Is there some setting in the printer driver
that can shut this off? Are there any images?

--
Steve F (Team B)

"Robert Davis" <webmas...@pmrinc.com> wrote in message

> Using Delphi 4.03 with QuickReport 3 professional.

> I don't know where to put this, so here goes.  I've got a QReport in my
> application that typically prints just fine.
> But I have a user who uses a HP Deskjet 600 that takes either a black
> inkjet cartridge, OR a color inkjet cartridge that when it comes to this
> report, which is all black and white, her 'puter tells her that she has
> to put in the color cartridge.  Is there anyway I can do something about
> this?  Has anybody run into this before?

> TIA!
> Robert Davis
> webmas...@pmrinc.com

Other Threads