Windows 2000 Compatibility

Are there any known problems running Borland C++ 5.01 generated programs
under Windows 2000?  I have a program that I compiled on a Windows 98
system.  It works fine running in Windows 98 and Windows NT 4.0.  However,
when displaying one of the dialog boxes under Windows 2000, the program
stops running and gives no error messages.  Currently, I am trying to narrow
down exactly what causes the program to stop.  The only difference I can see
so far is that on the offending dialog box, there are a couple of database
lookup combo boxes.  Before I spend a lot of time trying to narrow down the
problem myself, I would like to know if anyone else has run into problems
running Borland C++ 5.01 programs under Windows 2000.  Thanks

Rob