TChartValueList use to create extra line in a TFastLineSeries

I would like to incorporate a second line within a Fastline Series

I have derived from TFastlineSeries and added an extra TChartValueList to
the Derived series as follows:

type
  TMySeries = class(TFastLineSeries)
    MySecondYValueList  : TChartValueList;
end;

Var MySeries : TMySeries

constructor TMySeries.Create(Owner : TComponent);
begin
  MySeries := inherited Create(Owner);
  with TMySeries(MySeries) do
  begin
    VertAxis := aRightAxis;
    ParentChart := TMyChart(Owner);
    Name := TeeGetUniqueName(TMyChart(Owner),'MySeries');
    TChartValueList(MySecondYValueList) :=
TChartValueList.Create(MySeries,'Y2');

I then populate the new ChartValueList using "ReplaceList" and Arrays;
The list is populated because I can see that my VertAxis maximum and
minimums are taking into account the Lists values in calculating the range
of the Axis.
However it does not draw to the chart
I immediately looked for a "parent" property - there is none.

I am obviously missing something.

Any suggestions are very welcome.

Thanks in Advance
Robin Twiggs