Rave ReportPrinter

Someone use the Rave ReportPrinter software in BCB 4.0.

What is your experience about this?

I suffering too many problems with QR and I get a new reporter software.

Re:Rave ReportPrinter

I've tested ReportPrinter Pro 3 in Delphi 5.
Seams to be more robust than QR, no doubt.
Report construction can be code based or visual based with the Rave editor.
With Rave, all the definitions of the reports are stored in a file that you
distribute with your app and the end user can edit and modify the reports.
I don't use it now because the visual construction of report doesn't support
inheritance (perhaps I haven't find the good way to do it).

Now I currently testing ReportBuilder 4 and I haven't find any blocking
problem regarding my needs.

Marc Pleysier - Solune Informatique
Service technique
www.solune.com

Novello <zli...@seebek.com> a crit dans le message :
8bami6$h...@bornews.borland.com...

> Someone use the Rave ReportPrinter software in BCB 4.0.

> What is your experience about this?

> I suffering too many problems with QR and I get a new reporter software.

Other Threads