Querying tables in two different Access Databases

I am developing a program in Delphi that works with multiple Access
databases.

My source database contains a table(PARAMETERS) with fields NUMBER(key
field) and NAME

My target database's table(SETTINGS) has only the NUMBER field.

Any idea how to do a query that will provide me with records of the
target database that also contains the NAME field from my source
database?

I can figure it out for tables in the same database but I am having
problems making my query component search through two different
databases.

Thanks

Craig