Delphi 2.0 & Apollo 2.52

If you have any experience in using Delphi 2.0 and Apollo 2.52 please write
about it. Is it worth the price?

--
Irek Z.

Re:Delphi 2.0 & Apollo 2.52

On 10 Sep 1996 22:02:43 GMT, "Ireneusz Zadworny"

<zadwo...@tpsa.krakow.pl> wrote:

I have been using D2 & Apollo 2.52 for quite some time now and have
very little, if no problems so far on a multi-user system (Novell). I
would highly recommend this product. Besides being a sound product, it
is great for shareware programs as the 350K DLL files are great for
distribution vs the 3.5 Meg BDE.

I would say it has been worth the price I paid for the product.

Scott

>If you have any experience in using Delphi 2.0 and Apollo 2.52 please write
>about it. Is it worth the price?

>--
>Irek Z.

________________________
Scott Martin
Kvaerner FSSL, Inc.
smar...@firstnethou.com

Re:Delphi 2.0 & Apollo 2.52

>If you have any experience in using Delphi 2.0 and Apollo 2.52 please write
>about it. Is it worth the price?

>--
>Irek Z.

I think that ssFiles Version 4.01 is worth a look for this problem.

Visit our website. You can download either the DOS or
Windows version and give it a try.

Mike
Simple Simon Software
http://www.simplesimon.com