Help, hard question! Help!

Hiya, this is a {*word*156}e!

On my windows shell when ever I load up a 3d game (such as fifa) it doesn't
work, I'm sure its because I haven't loaded up all the proper drivers, like
explorer does, but where can I find these files!? and are they in the same
place on every-system?

please help me!

--
Cheers

From Steve G
visit http://gunsoft.cjb.net - free software, mp3's, and more
icq #forty eight million three hundred and two thousand and ninety two

Re:Help, hard question! Help!

I was using WINEXEC because I fink it's easier, but does it not work like
that?

--
Cheers

From Steve G

> I was using WINEXEC because I fink it's easier, but does it not work like
> that?

It should work but the Win API documentation says that 32-bit programs
should use CreateProcess instead of WinExec. A search of this NG should give
you several examples of using CreateProcess over the las month.

> --
> Cheers

> From Steve G
> visit http://gunsoft.cjb.net - free software, mp3's, and more
> icq #forty eight million three hundred and two thousand and ninety two
> Bruce Roberts <no.junk.please....@attcanada.net> wrote in message

> > "Steve-G" <st...@nospam.gunsoft.madasafish.com> wrote in message
> > > Hiya, this is a {*word*156}e!

> > > On my windows shell when ever I load up a 3d game (such as fifa) it
> > doesn't
> > > work, I'm sure its because I haven't loaded up all the proper drivers,
> > like
> > > explorer does, but where can I find these files!? and are they in the
> same
> > > place on every-system?

> > How are you loading/executing the program? If you use CreateProcess it
> > should work.

> > > please help me!

> > > --
> > > Cheers

> > > From Steve G
> > > visit http://gunsoft.cjb.net - free software, mp3's, and more
> > > icq #forty eight million three hundred and two thousand and ninety two

Other Threads