math.pas

Anyone know where I might find math.pas for Delphi 2.0?  Anyone know why
it wasn't included?!

Re:math.pas

cynique <cyni...@postmark.net> wrote in
<MPG.115ef1076c64d724989...@news1.telebyte.com>:

> Anyone know where I might find math.pas for Delphi 2.0?  Anyone know why
> it wasn't included?!

math.pas is not included in the standard edition; only in
Developer & CS editions.  presumably part of what makes
the standard edition less expensive is that it doesn't
include all of the bells & whistles of the pricier versions.

to find a replacement, browse the listings at the Numerical
Methods in Pascal web page at
    ftp://cloudlab.larc.nasa.gov/pnumsrc.htm
somewhere (Shareware & Freeware section, "Other Sites" I
think) you'll find a link to Robert Bullock's homepage.
He offers a substitute math.pas unit.

Mark Vaughan

Re:math.pas

cynique wrote in message ...
>Anyone know where I might find math.pas for Delphi 2.0?  Anyone know why
>it wasn't included?!

Section A, of the following web page summarizes the contents of the Delphi math unit and gives links for alternative sources:
www.efg2.com/lab/library/Delphi/MathInfo

efg
efg's Computer Lab:       www.efg2.com/lab
Delphi Books:  www.efg2.com/lab/TechBooks/Delphi.htm