How to Pass Parameters From IDE with Macros

Does anyone know how to send two parameters to a third-party editor
from the Delphi IDE.  I use The Semware Editor and it's possible to
start it at a particular line and column of a file.  To do this, you
need to be able to use the start-up parameters "-NR,C". The "R"
represents the row and the "C" represents the column.

When I try to send the info via the IDE's $ROW and $COL macros all I
get is a literal "-N$ROW,$COL", instead of something like "-N23,15."
I need to be able to send the info without the quotes.  In the tools
setup dialog I've tried using single quotes and double quotes to no
avail.

Any help would be _GREATLY_ appreciated.

Thanks.