Dragging problem : TControl.BeginDrag() doesn't work...

Hi everyone,

I have a little problem with the TControl.BeginDrag() method.  When I
specify in the argument of BeginDrag, 'TRUE', then the application
waits for a next drag, until the mouse pointer moved 5 pixels away
from its previous point.  This is the behaviour when you say FALSE as
argument for BeginDrag !!  (As explained in the help-file you can read
:
 "If the Immediate parameter is True, the mouse pointer changes to the
value of the DragCursor property and dragging begins immediately."

So, have anyone experience with such drag-problems ?  I want only to
drag my object on the form directly, (not waiting 5 pixels before I
see an object moving...)

Thanks for your help.