Ado SQL; Select Count - Confusing Please help

Hi all :)

I've tried to use Query using ado to calculate the number of records
in a table. The code is something like this:

function CountRecordNumber (RecordDataSource:TDataSource;
TableName:String): Integer;

  With ADOQuery do
    begin
      close;
      DataSource:= RecordDataSource;
      SQL.Clear;
      SQL.Text:='SELECT COUNT (*) FROM '+TableName;
      SQL.Open;

Then I try to put the result in a dialog box

var
  RecordCountResult:Integer;

begin

 //Count Record Number in ProdukList table
  RecordCountResult:=CountRecordNumber(ADOTable1.DataSource,
'ProdukList');

  MessageDlg (IntToStr(RecordCountResult,mtWarning,[mbOK],0);

end;

The ProdukList table consists of 5 records. But the dialog box show
something like 124232. Where did I do wrong? And how to fix this so I
can get the result corectly?

Please help...

Kind Regards,
fb.