Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

Hi all,

I tried to work with ADO and ACCESS and when I updated a record everything
was OK. When I tried to add a record with append an EDataBase error occur :
"Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing".

When this error, I meen usually.

Thanks for any help,
Alex

Re:Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

"TableDirect" was turn to true

Thanks

Alex Tulai <atu...@hirep.com> wrote in message news:396c1579@dnews...
> Hi all,

> I tried to work with ADO and ACCESS and when I updated a record everything
> was OK. When I tried to add a record with append an EDataBase error occur
:
> "Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing".

> When this error, I meen usually.

> Thanks for any help,
> Alex

Other Threads