Using WordBasic

Does anybody know how to execute wordbasic command as ToolsCustomizeMenus
where parameters as .Add, .Rename, .Remove have to be used. I am not able to
find the right syntax.

Thank's
--
Jean-Yves Linet

Re:Using WordBasic

<<JYLinet:
Does anybody know how to execute wordbasic command as
ToolsCustomizeMenus where parameters as .Add, .Rename,

Miss out the dots. This adds a menu item under the Help
menu for a macro called 'ListFileConverters':

  MsWord.ToolsCustomizeMenus(
    Add := True, Name := 'ListFileConverters',
    Category := 2, MenuType := 0,  Menu := 'Help',
    MenuText := '&ListFileConverters', Context := 0);

--
Deborah Pate (TeamB)
http://delphi-jedi.org

Re:Using WordBasic

Thank's, my problem was about the Add parameters which doesn't have any
value in WordBasic doc.
As often I did find the solution just after message post.

Jean-Yves

Other Threads