Problems using TSQLClientDataSet.LoadFromStream

Hello,

I ran into the following problem:

In a form's OnCreate event I am attempting to load data into a
TSQLClientDataSet using LoadFromStream(SomeStream). The problem is that when
the program starts I get the exception "Missing query, table name or
procedure name." The reason for this being because there is no DBConnection
or FileName specified at design time. But the reason they are not specified
is precisely because I want to load the data from a stream - it's a vicious
circle!!

So is this some sort of bug in Delphi or am I doing something the wrong way?
Any help is appreciated. Thanks!