Align = alTop on two controls

If I have x number of panels on a form which all have Align =
alTop, what decides which one of those comes above the other
ones? Can I change the order somehow?

// David

Re:Align = alTop on two controls

The creation order defines their order. Create them in the order that you
want. If you have already created them, change their align property to none
and then back to top (in the preferred order).

Zoran Stalevski
GoodBytes
Set Computer

<David Henningsson nil> wrote in message news:[email protected]

> If I have x number of panels on a form which all have Align =
> alTop, what decides which one of those comes above the other
> ones? Can I change the order somehow?

> // David

Re:Align = alTop on two controls

You can physically drag the panels in the IDE into the correct order. Not
sure how to do it programmatically though except to create them in the
correct order.

On 22 Oct 2001 05:14:54 -0700, "David Henningsson" nil wrote:

>If I have x number of panels on a form which all have Align =
>alTop, what decides which one of those comes above the other
>ones? Can I change the order somehow?

Setting the Top property to 0 will move the required panel above all other top aligned
panels.

John Leavey

Other Threads