Looking for simple example code to write and read data from an acess database

I want to write and read data from an access 2000 database under windows
using borland c++ 5.02 in C.
Where should I start? Any tips or suggestions are higly appreciated.

Thanks
// Marcus

Re:Looking for simple example code to write and read data from an acess database

On Wed, 8 Aug 2001 17:05:01 +0200, "Kalle Flink" <poube...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>I want to write and read data from an access 2000 database under windows
>using borland c++ 5.02 in C.
>Where should I start? Any tips or suggestions are higly appreciated.

There is a C++ example in CodeCentral which can show you how to do that
using the ODBC API.  IF you are willing to perform a little work on the
code,  that should give you the basis for what you want...

To find the example I speak of,  just look at the two entries under my
name...

Jerry Bloomfield (TeamB)
--
http://www.teamb.com                                      JersW...@wwa.com
Please do *NOT* send private e-mail without prior permission (my anti-spam

Other Threads