Help: Copy CSV table to a Paradox table

Does anyone know how to copy a CSV table to a Paradox table? I have made
a schema file. I have been unsucessful in getting batch move to do the
copy.

Any help would be appreciated.

Re:Help: Copy CSV table to a Paradox table

Larry,

I believe that batchmove will not work with a csv file.
You will most likely have to go through the file 1 record at a time.

Garry Kernan

On Tue, 27 Oct 1998 13:35:00 -0600, Larry Leary wrote:
> Does anyone know how to copy a CSV table to a Paradox table? I have made
> a schema file. I have been unsucessful in getting batch move to do the
> copy.

What kind of error do you get? Are you sure you have CSV table?
Did you double check your schema file? Be sure that you've specified the
right values for next keys:

FILETYPE=DELIMITED
DELIMITER=<whatever your delimiter is>
SEPARATOR=<whatever your separator is>

--
Miha Remec

Re:Help: Copy CSV table to a Paradox table

Thanks you Miha for your response. I just got back to this post today. I found
out what was wrong with the schema file. I ended up having to hard code a
routine to convert a CSV to a Paradox file. I had to change some values during
the conversion process.
Miha Remec wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Oct 1998 13:35:00 -0600, Larry Leary wrote:

> > Does anyone know how to copy a CSV table to a Paradox table? I have made
> > a schema file. I have been unsucessful in getting batch move to do the
> > copy.

> What kind of error do you get? Are you sure you have CSV table?
> Did you double check your schema file? Be sure that you've specified the
> right values for next keys:

> FILETYPE=DELIMITED
> DELIMITER=<whatever your delimiter is>
> SEPARATOR=<whatever your separator is>