delphi Questions

Hello,

I'm a new delphi-user, but I cannot solve the following problems. Can
somebody help me?

1) When I try to acces a Acces database using an alias, Delphi wants me to
login. Can anybody tell me how I get rid of this login screen. Especially
when there is no login-name/password defined in the database!?

2) Im also searching for the fastest way to get a number of rows in an
array. Visual Basic does this using GetRows(array_name(), nr_of_rows).

3) Ive build a SQL-query, which returns a result. Can somebody send me a
piece of code that shows me how to get this result into a array?

Sander Vriesman