Extended (Shortcut) Keyboad, How can I scan for Shortcut presses

Hi.

I have one of those extended keyboards with the extended shortcut keys that
let you control the volume, play cd's, run programs, etc at the push of a
button.

I am not exactly happy with all of the functions (or the order that they are
in) so I am trying to write a function that reads the keycodes from the
extended keys....

Any Ideas??

Shannon.

*We join together in a lawsuit to sue the anti-virus makers of the world.
  They stopped all the little viruses, but Window$ is bigger and more
powerfull then ever*