HELP!!! NT 4.0 with service pack 4 stop with message: STOP PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

I was installed Full version of Delphi 2.01 on NT Server 4.0 with service
pack 4, and when I start delphi and click on some component's pallete tab
like Data acces, System Win 3.11, Samples messages in subject occur.
When clicking on  Standard, Aditional, Win95 .. tab everything is O.K.
What's problem?

Re:HELP!!! NT 4.0 with service pack 4 stop with message: STOP PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Aleksandar Lukic wrote:

> I was installed Full version of Delphi 2.01 on NT Server 4.0 with service
> pack 4, and when I start delphi and click on some component's pallete tab
> like Data acces, System Win 3.11, Samples messages in subject occur.
> When clicking on  Standard, Aditional, Win95 .. tab everything is O.K.
> What's problem?

this is probably not due to Delphi - this message is generated by bugs
in device drivers - like video drivers. (technically, it means that a
driver tried to access paged memory when it isn't allowed to, and the
most likely reason is a pointer bug)

suggest that you try to get the latest version of your video driver, or

cheers,

Mat

Dr Mat Ballard,
CSIRO Molecular Science,
Bag 10,
Clayton South MDC,
Vic 3169. AUSTRALIA.
tel: 61-3-9545-2425
fax: 61-3-9545-2415
mat.ball...@molsci.csiro.au

Re:HELP!!! NT 4.0 with service pack 4 stop with message: STOP PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Thanks a lot for advice,
I tried with standard VGA driver 800*600 in 16 colors and everything is OK,
but I have letest version of driver, and all software that I use work fine
except Delphi.
I have integrated VGA card on the board (M748LMRT). This motherboard have
integrated video, sound card, modem and network card.  Working in 800*600 is
very poor so what to do?
I installed Delphi 4 to test behavior and I haven't problem with stoping NT
but when I click tabs on pallete some components are demaged. (I cant't
recognize some components)
How to solve this problem?

Re:HELP!!! NT 4.0 with service pack 4 stop with message: STOP PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

On Sat, 17 Jul 1999 23:36:55 +0200, "Aleksandar Lukic"

<alelu...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>Thanks a lot for advice,
>I tried with standard VGA driver 800*600 in 16 colors and everything is OK,
>but I have letest version of driver, and all software that I use work fine
>except Delphi.
>I have integrated VGA card on the board (M748LMRT). This motherboard have
>integrated video, sound card, modem and network card.  Working in 800*600 is
>very poor so what to do?
>I installed Delphi 4 to test behavior and I haven't problem with stoping NT
>but when I click tabs on pallete some components are demaged. (I cant't
>recognize some components)
>How to solve this problem?

Hi :)

I didn't see previous messages on thi stopic, but try to decrease
video accelerator speed for your machine.
Maybe this can help you...

Shalom,

Mladen Kuzminski
BORLAND / INPRISE distribucija