Solution := JPEG images in Quick reports/ QRDesign

Hi

For all that Emailed with the same problem.  I found a solution.
I have tested on 5 different brand printers with success.

History
Printing JPEG images in Quickreports fails intermittently.

Turns out that a problem of Palettes and Draw/Strewtchdraw cause some
printers to "forget" to print some images.

Solution
Code in Quick reports must be altered to Accept JpegImages (sorry to
those without sourcecode). JPEGImages are loaded from Blob to stream and
then Drawn onto a Bitmap Image (QR uses TBitmap for a lot of checking).
Then the SretchDraw routine is replaced with some fancy code (Email me
for a copy) to handle the printing.

Brenton Wildman
Australia