Internet Components disappearing

The internet components that shipped with Delphi 2.01 keep disappearing
from my system.  I install Delphi, they work.  I check them a day or so
later, they're gone, giving me a "class not registered" error message.
I can't seem to install them manually, either.  Has anyone faced this
before?  Any explanations/suggestions for getting them working.  I have
a project in idle while trying to figure this out.

Please reply direct if you don't mind: mailto:racar...@mail.cei.net

Thanks!
--
Ryan A. Carter
racar...@cei.net

Re:Internet Components disappearing

: "Ryan A. Carter" <racar...@mail.cei.net> wrote:

>The internet components that shipped with Delphi 2.01 keep disappearing
>from my system.  I install Delphi, they work.  I check them a day or so
>later, they're gone, giving me a "class not registered" error message.
>I can't seem to install them manually, either.  Has anyone faced this
>before?  Any explanations/suggestions for getting them working.

There certainly is the LICENCES.REG file for the controls
somewhere in the OCX directory for the ISP (at least this is the
case for Delphi 3).

It should start with:

REGEDIT

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Licenses = Licensing: Copying the keys may be a
violation of established copyrights.

Double-click it (i.e. simply (re-)register the licence codes).
--
Stefan.Hoffmeis...@UNI-Passau.DE
http://kakadu.rz.uni-passau.de/~w4hoff01/

Other Threads