graph unit

Hi,
does anybody know how to make the graph unit work with BPW7.0 or if
there is another unit compatible with BPW7.0 that offers the same kind
of functions. Thanks,  Gilles

Re:graph unit

"Gilles Kern" <gilles_k...@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht

> Hi,
> does anybody know how to make the graph unit work with BPW7.0 or if
> there is another unit compatible with BPW7.0 that offers the same kind
> of functions. Thanks,  Gilles

You can't.  Graph is DOS only. In BPW you'll have to use GDI functions.

--
Femme

Re:graph unit

You might look at a library made by Ryle Designs.  I think it is
something like BGI driver for Windows. Do a google search on
Ryle Design.

Regards,
Mike McWhinney

"Mike McWhinney" <elja....@mixcom.com> schreef in bericht

> You might look at a library made by Ryle Designs.  I think it is
> something like BGI driver for Windows. Do a google search on
> Ryle Design.

Not for windows and not for free, just a BGI driver for graphic mode and
replacement fonts for graphic mode. Probably bug free and still
supported up to today.

The address is
www.ryledesign.com

--