Works under 95, crashes under 3.11 ?????

I have a program that works perfectly OK under Win95, no memory leaks
according to my checks.

If I try and run the program on a PC with WfWg3.11 it crashes
immediately on startup, doesn't create the form, and bombs out.

Interestingly though, the mouse cursor disappears, but is actually
still there. I can move over the program's icon again and double-click
it. The second time it runs, and the form appears (no mouse cursor
though). It appears to work almost perfectly the second time through,
except a few CopyRect commands are displaced for some reason.

Any thoughts ?

Casey Charlton
ca...@larouss.demon.co.uk