Title bars that stay blue, when inactive

Hi all,

I'm creating a program with movable toolbars but whenever the user
clicks on the toolbar the programs titlebar goes inactive, and the
titlebar of the toolbox gets active. Anyone know of a way to let both
titlebars in an application with child windows (not mdi) stay active?

Thanx in advance :)

                                                    Ekim E. YARDIMLI
                                                      tet...@ibm.net

Re:Title bars that stay blue, when inactive

In article <336388AB.3...@ibm.net>,
   "Ekim E. YARDIMLI" <tet...@ibm.net> wrote:

>Hi all,

>I'm creating a program with movable toolbars but whenever the user
>clicks on the toolbar the programs titlebar goes inactive, and the
>titlebar of the toolbox gets active. Anyone know of a way to let both
>titlebars in an application with child windows (not mdi) stay active?

You can't have 2 active windows at the same time. But, if I understand
what you have done, I think you should make a method in the toolbar's
object to answer the wm_SetFocus messages by calling Parent^.Focus. (If
you use buttons, they may seem bad when pressed. In such case, you may
follow-up with more specific questions and a piece of the "bad" code)

Hope this helps

>Thanx in advance :)

You are welcome

Babis Athineos