How to link asm-code to objects in pascal using the external directive

I have a problem when i try to link my assemblerroutines
to Turbo Pascal using the "external" directive.
I use the Borland TP ver 6.0.

It works fine when i use the "external" directive on a procedure that
is NOT an method for an object, but when it is, the compiler can't find
the reference in my asmprog(my asm object file that gets linked).

Is this because the dot used in the method declarations and is
there any way to get around with it?

I tried to edit the object file i got from A86 and replace my reference to
the method-reference that includes the dot, but it still won't work.