A very simple Query problem

I really need someones help on this issue....
I have an extremly simple project (as a test on this issue)
I've dropped a Tdatabase, a Tquery, a TDatasource, aTDBGrid and a TButton on
a form.
The components are connected to each other, the Query is with cachedUpdates
= true and RequestLive = true.
The Querys SQL is SELECT * FROM TABLE.
The  Button has the following code:
  Query1.ApplyUpdates;
  Query1.commitUpdates;

The problem is: If I insert a record, post it and press the button, I get a
strange behaviour: The new record "dissapears" from the grid. It is actually
saved, but I cannot see it anymore.
HOWCUMIZZAT????
PLEASE help me...
Jens

Re:A very simple Query problem

May be you need a primary Key on your table...

Other Threads