debugging mts objects raises a vcl50 error

When I want to debug a mts object with a simple client exe as host, delphi 5
raises an access violation error in vcl50.bpl

I use delphi 5, update pack 1 and windows 2000. How can I solve this problem
and debug the mts object

(just before the violation occurs, the breakpoints in the mts object change
from green to red, so they become active).

M. van Akkeren

Re:debugging mts objects raises a vcl50 error

What are your debug parameters in the IDE for the MTS server?

--
have fun
Binh Ly

"Mathieu van Akkeren" <m.vakke...@factotum.nl> wrote in message

> When I want to debug a mts object with a simple client exe as host, delphi
5
> raises an access violation error in vcl50.bpl

> I use delphi 5, update pack 1 and windows 2000. How can I solve this
problem
> and debug the mts object

> (just before the violation occurs, the breakpoints in the mts object
change
> from green to red, so they become active).

> M. van Akkeren

Re:debugging mts objects raises a vcl50 error

Hi Binh Ly,

Thanks for your response.

the IDE parameters are:

enable com cross process support: on
integrated de{*word*81}: on"Binh Ly" <b...@castle.net> schreef in bericht

> What are your debug parameters in the IDE for the MTS server?

> --
> have fun
> Binh Ly
> www.techvanguards.com

> "Mathieu van Akkeren" <m.vakke...@factotum.nl> wrote in message
> > When I want to debug a mts object with a simple client exe as host,
delphi
> 5
> > raises an access violation error in vcl50.bpl

> > I use delphi 5, update pack 1 and windows 2000. How can I solve this
> problem
> > and debug the mts object

> > (just before the violation occurs, the breakpoints in the mts object
> change
> > from green to red, so they become active).

> > M. van Akkeren

Other Threads