Retrieving string fields with more than 255 chars (BDE x MSSQL)

I have varchar string fields larger than 255 chars in some tables of my MSSQL database. When I try to retrieve it (Delphi using BDE) only 255 chars are retrieved. How can I solve this?

Thanks for all!

Re:Retrieving string fields with more than 255 chars (BDE x MSSQL)

You cannot with the BDE. The only way to have strings longer than 255
characters with the BDE is to use a memo field.

--
Bill (TeamB)