Error: Lock is file grown too large

Hi All !

I am need in a help badly !
There is a program written by Delphi3 and paradox tables.
Everything is working OK, but sometimes (1-5 times a day), it is raising
with the message "Lock file is grown too large". And even I turn table
access to the exclusive by this way:
Table.Exclusive := true; Table.LockTable(ltReadLock );
the error is repeat again.

May be I have to change something in adjust for the BDE, don't I.

If somebody know how fix this problem, please write to me by mail:
tgra...@aha.ru.

--
With best regards, Tigran  Alexanian.
e-mail: tgra...@aha.ru

Re:Error: Lock is file grown too large

Tigran
Refer to Borlands TI2993 - It goes into details on this specific error
You can find it at http://www.borland.com/devsupport/bde/
Regards
    Steve Laycock
Tigran Alexanian wrote in message <7ij9ms$mu...@news2.aha.ru>...
>Hi All !

>I am need in a help badly !
>There is a program written by Delphi3 and paradox tables.
>Everything is working OK, but sometimes (1-5 times a day), it is raising
>with the message "Lock file is grown too large". And even I turn table
>access to the exclusive by this way:
>Table.Exclusive := true; Table.LockTable(ltReadLock );
>the error is repeat again.

>May be I have to change something in adjust for the BDE, don't I.

>If somebody know how fix this problem, please write to me by mail:
>tgra...@aha.ru.

>--
>With best regards, Tigran  Alexanian.
>e-mail: tgra...@aha.ru